Thursday, February 7, 2008

Podcast

We have no idea how to do it. By "we" I mean Steve and I. It probably just involved some sort of microphone and recording software, but I've been too lazy to check into it so far. My roommate Awaz Fallaby* says that he has the microphone on his laptop and the recording software, so we may actually be ready to get some podcasting.

As for the podcasting itself, be forewarned. It's pretty much just Steve and I (and occasionally Cap'n Jeets) ranting, raving, and saying whatever the hell we want. It's probably gonna make zero sense. And yes, I will be quite happy with that. We're just gonna say things

Carry on.


*Name changed to protect the innocent.

2 comments:

Rob said...

What a most excellent and informative blog. Kudos to you, my dear friend.

Until we meet again, Rob

Anonymous said...

Dear Rob,
Not only was your comment less than useful, it made me vomit slightly in my mouth. Thanks for that.