Friday, February 8, 2008

Podcast #1 on the way?

Hey all,

Currently, we're in the process of uploading our first podcast to our file-hosting service. A big shout-out to ourmedia.com for providing us with hosting services and allowing us to share this podcast with the world. Of course, if it fails to work I have nothing but jeers for this particular website.

By the by, I started this blog like a letter almost. That's right, a letter to the blogosphere. Although it's not really a sphere. If so, it would be symmetrical in all respects and we could do maths on it. But that has little to do here. Back to the letter. This is my first letter to internet, so I don't know how to approach it, but here it is, Andrew's Epistle to the Tubes.

I hate that kid in class who says things. He knows who he is. Actually, he probably doesn't know who he is. That's why he says things. He's the one who always has to question the teacher. Not because he's challenging the professor, but because he's just too dumb to understand in the first place why the professor did something. He doesn't understand "where that extra factor of one-half came from." It came from dividing by two jackass. Follow the logic on the board. The person at the front of the room has a Ph.D for a reason.

And there... damn, I was pissed. Then Rob sent me a link to Ingrid Michaelson. I can't be upset now. Maybe I'll finish this later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ingrid Michaelson? I don't get it... anyway, I was listening to your podcast, and I think richie is a dumbass and additionally you should call him dicky cause that is a better name for richard. Additionally, you said on your podcast that you wish you were mandy moore, i feel like that is a check on the gayness. Additionally, I was doing math on the blogosphere earlier. Additionally, Ingrid... eh.. maybe 6. and did you say something about imaginary. Zack is not strong. I have flem. You mom does too uh huh... i went there.

Anonymous said...

573V3 - N008 = 0

Andrew said...

Her GIS pictures do leave a lot to be desired, but she's very cute in person and has a tremendously awesome personality.

Rob said...

Agreed.